Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  You will never find another Dr like Pullins!  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2013

The staff is very nice, and friendly. They always have a smile on their face, and treat you with respect. Even when they moved locations, the staff made it easy to set up appointments. Dr. Pullins is AMAZING. I have been seeing Dr. Pullins for almost 10 years now. He is knowledgable, and very very friendly. He will take as much time you need to explain what is going on, and he will listen. I would drive an hour from Mesa to see Dr. Pullins, because he has made such an amazing impression on me that I did not want to find a doctor closer to me.

|  Excellent doc! I've been seeing him for 8 years!  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

I would never see another doctor for family practice medicine. He's wonderful! He's very caring and concerned for his patients well-being. And if he doesn't know something, he'll say so!

|  James D. Fox  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

I switched to Dr. Pullins from a different practice where the front office was a train wreck. The staff at Dr. Pullins office is efficient and friendly. Dr. Pullins is very knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner, and makes me feel that he really cares. He has a lab on the premises so blood work can be done quickly. I have seen him twice over six months and have had no problems with prescription renewals which was a big issue elsewhere. I recommend him highly.

|  Excellent Doctor, busy office  |  show details
May 26th, 2011

Dr. Pullins is everything a doctor should be - courteous, forthright, accurate, and thorough. He takes the time he needs to assess what is going on. The office group is busy, but what office isn't? Every doctor requires you to have a visit after so many refills of medication, and will generally fill a prescription in the time it takes to get the appointment. I have had this done and it went smoothly here at his office. The location is good.

Jul 7th, 2010

Tried to renew my medication but was told I have not seen the doctor in just over three years. I have not been sick so why see the doctor. But i said fine when can I see him? The office said in three weeks...I said my presciption is about to run out and the off ice basicly said tough. Ask the pharmacy if they will give you some pills until then??When i do come in it is just a consultaion so I can get my prescription.It doesn't pay to be healthy, according to this doctor.

May 5th, 2010

Dr. Pullins is wonderful. He is very educated and very good at diagnosing a problem. He is sypathetic and wants to help. He will go above and beyond and spends quality time with his patients. I feel very comfortable sharing my health problems with him and know that he will giude me in the right medical direction. His office staff, however, is not very nice. They have an "it's not my problem" attitude and I often spend more time being transfered from voicemail to voicemail with infrequent call backs. It is hard to get help when it is a true emergency. Sometimes I avoid calling or getting in to see the doctor just to avoid a rude phone call.

|  Your a person not a number !!!!!  |  show details
by Dianna on Nov 10th, 2009

Dr. Pullins treats you with the up most respect and takes his time with you. Dr. Pullins listens to what you have to say and then takes the steps to help you. If Dr. Pullins can't help you he will find a specialist who can, and I appreciate a Dr. when they say this is out of my leage, but I will get you to someone who can help you. Dr. Pullins is a very good doctor and I am thankful I am his patient.

|  Patient of 6 years -Pam  |  show details
by Pam Smith on May 8th, 2009

I was with one doctor for 20 years when I had to change due to insurance. I found Dr. Pullins which was a blessing,and a plus because he is a christian doctor. Dr. Pullins is very thorough in diagnoising medical problems. He stays updated and current on medical procedures. He is an excelleant doctor and I consider him my friend too. You could not go wrong in choosing him as your doctor. Pam

by Susie on Jan 24th, 2009

Dr Pullins is a fantastic doctor. He takes the necessary amount of time and cares about his patience. He is also a christian which was something I prayed for when finding a new doctor and picked one out of the book who ended up being christian! God is good and so is Dr. Pullins! Great doctor