A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Putney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Putney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Putney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Putney graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Putney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher George Putney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Putney practice?
- Dr. Christopher Putney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Putney practices Family Medicine near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Primary Care Doctors.