A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Putney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Putney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Putney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Putney graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Putney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Putney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Putney practice?
Dr. Christopher Putney practices Family Medicine near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Family Physicians.