A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Queen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Queen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Queen
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Queen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Queen graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Queen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Larry Queen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Queen practice?
- Dr. Christopher Queen has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Queen practices Family Medicine near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Primary Care Doctors.