Dr. Christopher Quinsey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Quinsey?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Quinsey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2017

Great doctor!

Dr. Quinsey and his staff provide the best care in Lake Mary!

May 10th, 2017

Dr Christopher Quinsey

Simply the best! Courteous; helpful, extremely smart and kind. Always has the patients best interest in mind. Staff is also just as much of a pleasure to interact with.

October 24th, 2016

Good Expierence

Dr Quinsey is a very competent physician but the delight of my experience is his staff. They are excellent, supportive, prompt, and kind. The made me feel so cared for during a recent difficult medical adventure. My thanks to Dr Quinsey and his outstanding staff.

July 23rd, 2016

I had a bad experience with Dr. Quinsey during my pregnancy. I felt he was careless and didn't take the time to check on me when I needed it. will not recommend him to anybody .

July 6th, 2015

AVOID this place!!!! Go else where.

Extremely rude staff. I asked a simple question about a billing form the lady in the front desk couldn't answer. She then handed me a release form that I did not ask for. I just wanted to know what I was paying for...Simple question for anyone working at a front desk for any practice. The lady at the front desk then closed the window in my face when I asked to speak to the doctor before I go. I have never been treated so poorly. Dr.Quinsey sent me to a bunch of "specialist" when it was not even necessary he will do whatever and say whatever to get a buck from insurance. Being that this is an OB/GYN you would think they would be considerate, respectful and answer any questions and concerns being that this is my first child. A waste of time and money... Staff has a disgusting attitude. Wish I would have avoided this place all together and have a better first pregnancy experience at a different practice.

Doctor's Response

I usually try to be objective when reading my reviews, however this individual's review I must respond to. In summary, this individual was uncooperative in providing basic information necessary for her care and as such physically assaulted a member of my staff. Fortunately for the individual involved, my employee elected not to press charges. She was extended every courtesy to help her yet she elected to behave in an inappropriate manner.

SHOW

February 6th, 2015

Worst doctor... They never answer the phone

December 24th, 2014

Truly takes his time to understand his patients

Dr. Quinsey is amazing. I was having trouble finding a dr in the Lake Mary area that would switch my current birth control. I saw Dr. Quinsey and was pleasenty surprised at how much he listened and took his time. I have some serious thyroid issues and my endocrinologist was determined that my levels were fluctuating due to my new choice of BC. I received a phone call within the same business day from Dr. Quinsey himself explaining how and why he disagreed with the endocrinologists decision, and assured me that it was something else contributing to the hormone level change. If I had not moved Out of state, I would still be a patient of Dr. Quinsey, and would highly recommend his practice to any woman who is looking for a health care provider that they can trust.

April 23rd, 2013

I saw Dr. Quinsey for the first time today for a general gyn wellness visit. His office had a nice warm feel, and his staff was very pleasant. I wasnt too happy about having a male GYN Dr as I always have ad a female but I have to say, he made me feel comfortable. He came in before I was told to undress and introduced himself, going over my medical history and asked if I had any questions. During the actual exam he explained everything he was going to do before he did it, and was very gentle, thorough, yet quick with the exam. The only thing that bothered me was that I shared w/him I had just treated myself for a yeast infection and felt the OTC hadnt worked. I expressed that I was in a lot of discomfort and could I get an RX. He replied he needed to send off to a lab to verify the problem before he could give me a script and that the results would be in at the end of the week. It bothered me that he didnt seem to worry too much that I had to go another week with the discomfort but I guess I wouldnt want a Dr that was just throwing out scripts either. All in all, it was a lovely experience, and I will go back.

September 11th, 2011

Great doctor

I've been a patient of Dr. Quinsey's for over 13 years now. He's be involved in the delivery of all 3 of my kids, plus he did a FANTASTIC surgical job when I needed it. He is kind, caring, and very knowledgeable. I plan to have Dr. Quinsey as my doctor for years to come!

August 8th, 2011

Dr. Quinsey is a WONDERFUL Doctor! He delivered my 2 children and I can't wait to have a third! Dr. Quinsey is kind and professional. I feel very comfortable around him and am confident that I am getting the best care available. I would reccomend him to everyone.

December 31st, 2009

My first experience with AWHS was the the PA, Kristin, who is wonderful. So I was surprised at how badly my appt went with Dr Quinsey. The first red flag was he walked in without a chart and didn't even bother to look up my records on the examining room computer. Second, he was completely unaware that I have endometriosis and became very irritated every time I mentioned that word, like I had no business bringing the subject up. He was also completely unaware that I currently had a prescription for the patch. Completely inexcusable. His response to me being there was to give me a bunch of pamphlets and tell me to make a decision about what kind of treatment I wanted. He was cold, distant and completely uninterested in helping me. I will never go to him again. Kristin, however, I would recommend to anyone.

August 24th, 2017