Dr. Christopher Adams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Adams?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Adams?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2015

Nicest doctor I've met

Went To Dr. Adams for shoulder pain and he eventually suspected it was a torn labrum. He ended up doing the shoulder arthroscopy and repaired the tear. The shoulder is so much better now. The only complaint I have is that he is no longer in the Palm Beach area so I can't get him to do my other shoulder. He was extremely organized and professional, and obviously kind and understanding.

October 23rd, 2013

Diagnosis and surgery

Sad to say, this is the second time I have to go to see Dr. Adams. The first time I ended up with surgery on my right shoulder which was performed perfectly with a much quicker recovery then I was told. Just like the last time, Dr. Adams went through my options in a very clear and concise manner. Was very open with his explanations and response to my questions. He has made himself always available when I called his office with any questions or concerns I had and follows up with me even without my calling his office. I highly recommend him

September 1st, 2013

Happy customer

Thank you DR Adams , After our first office visit, you took time to give me my options about my rotator cuff and explained how serious and the time involved w/ therapy. I felt confident the way you cared about me and you were the one that was going to perform the operation made my decision. You are a skill surgeon that is always friendly , professional and felt that I could always ask questions. Glad you told me over and over how important therapy was and I followed your instructions and glad I did. After 6 months, I am ready to go kayaking again.

May 24th, 2013

Commercial Pilot

The entire process couldn't have been better. Rotator cuff surgery was virtually painless. I had the pain block which lasted 24 hours, as a result I didn't need any pain killers through the rest of recovery. I got 95% range of motion back and I estimate full strength. Dr. Adams' skill and arthroscopic procedure only required 3 small incisions with no muscle trauma; several friends with torn rotator cuffs had the 'standard' invasive shoulder surgery with a great deal of pain and long healing periods. I can't say enough about Dr. Adams' abilities and procedure. I am taking my Mother there next month for the same procedure.

March 20th, 2013

You won't be sorry if you. Choose Dr Adams

After being told by another orthopedic surgeon that I needed shoulder surgery for a torn rotator cuff, I visited Dr Adams. He looked over my MRI and felt that another shot of cortisone (I had had 2 previously by another Dr) would be better rather than rushing into surgery! He is extremely skilled at this process. I didn't feel anything, whereas my previous shots hurt a lot! He sent me for PT and after only 2 weeks, my shoulder has FULL range of motion and my pain is GONE. I credit his skilled injection with this remarkable recovery! To think, I may have endured shoulder surgery and all the pain of recovery had I not met him. I am very grateful for this kind Dr's skill.

January 25th, 2013

Dr Adams did an amazing job repairing my torn shoulder and bicep tendon. He and his staff were always available to answer questions. They completed all the paperwork for my disability claims perfectly. I highly recommend Dr. Adams!

May 27th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Adams was so positive from day 1. He explained everything thoroughly and presented options for treatment. i had utmost confidence in his expert opinion and in trusting him implicitly to do surgery for me. His bedside manner is second to none and his professional qualifications are the key factor in my choosing him to do surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Adams to anyone.

May 17th, 2012

Excellent shoulder outcome

Dr. Adams did a couple of shoulder injections to try to avoid surgery and a few months of PT. Finally had to do the surgery and he did a fabulous job and the shoulder is like new. No pain. Great surgeon if you have a shoulder problem.

April 24th, 2012

Best shoulder surgeon you can find

Dr Adams fixed my right shoulder in 2011 and my left shoulder earlier in 2012. Both had extensive damage from years of weight lifting and contact spor ...

April 19th, 2012

Best shoulder surgeon east of the Mississippi.

This excellent surgeon has repaired both of my shoulders which had extensive damage from years of contact sports. His expertise will fix the internal damage and then it is up to you to follow the post op procedures of icing, stretching, and physical therapy.Within six months of your surgery with this fine doctor you will be as good as new. Highly, highly recommended. If you have serious shoulder problems you cannot go wrong by using Dr. Adams.

July 1st, 2011

Shoulder pain

I am a RN and I can tell you this is the best shoulder doctor in town. First time in months I can swim again! So lucky I found Dr Adams. The four doctors I had before him did nothing. He is the best.

March 24th, 2011

Great overall experience

After many years of worrying about surgery, Dr. Adams and his staff made the experience quite easy. He told me what to expect the entire time through recovery!