Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Brown
Dr. Christopher Brown, MD, FAAFP is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC, with other offices in Durham, NC and Durham, NC (and 1 other location). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, General Practice and Family Medicine. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Duke University Hospital, Fisher Titus Medical Ctr and Emory University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Brown has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Christopher Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.
Dr. Andre Grant
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Emergency Medicine
Raleigh, NC 0.01 mi16
Dr. Karl Schweitzer Jr
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Raleigh, NC 0.01 mi9
Dr. Michael Comstock
Raleigh, NC 0.01 mi30