A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Robert Brown FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Christopher Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Brown practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Durham, NC.
See Durham Family Physicians and Durham General Practitioners.