A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cole, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cole has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Heart Of The Rockies Regional Medical Center - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher R Cole MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Cole practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cole has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Cole practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Cardiologists.