A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Edwards is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Edwards, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Edwards has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Redding Edwards MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Christopher Edwards has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Edwards practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.