A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Edwards is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Edwards, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Edwards has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Redding Edwards MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Christopher Edwards has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Edwards practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.