A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Johnson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan