A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Johnson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher R Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Athens, TX.
See Athens Internists.