The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Jones
Dr. Christopher Jones, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hoover, AL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and Hematology. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center, UAB Medical West and Shelby Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Jones has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Christopher Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hoover, AL.
Dr. James Isobe
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Hematology
Hoover, AL 0 mi50
Dr. Monnette Baker
Pathology, Hematology, Clinical Pathology
Birmingham, AL 3.88 mi20
Dr. Timothy Parish
Family Medicine, Dermatology, Hematology, Pediatrics, Anesthesiology
Birmingham, AL 4.09 mi31