A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher King, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Gene Therapy
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Kidney Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Ovarian Cancer
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Roger King FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. King practice?
- Dr. Christopher King has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher King practices Radiation Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Oncologists.