A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher King, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Gene Therapy
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Kidney Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Ovarian Cancer
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. King accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. King practice?
Dr. Christopher King practices Radiation Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Bremerton, WA.
See Santa Monica Oncologists.