A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher King is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher King, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Gene Therapy
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Kidney Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Ovarian Cancer
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Roger King FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. King practice?
- Dr. Christopher King has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher King practices Radiation Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Radiologists.