Dr. Christopher Merritt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Merritt?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Merritt?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

September 25th, 2012

liver biopsy

I was very nervous about having my liver biopsy and after telling Dr. Merritt about my fear, he took his time and calmly talked me through the procedure and assured me that I would be ok. There was no pain and it was over in about 20 minutes. He showed a real interest in me and my comfort and even followed up with me after the procedure in the recovery room. What a wonderful, caring doctor!