Dr. Christopher Morgan MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Medford, OR

• Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2016
The BEST! Listens and cares!

January 22nd, 2015
The "good" doctor is not at all how he seems
Dr Morgan will fire a patient without hesitation for whatever reason he decides. He was a great doctor but I, (and other patients I've spoken with) have come to realize that he is very much two sided. He is very good at acting caring but really, he cares more for his staff and himself than his patients. He also pushes pills as if he were a drug dealer. Whatever you ask for, he'll give you. He'll get you addicted to pills and then decide to fire you as a patient because you forgot to pay your 3 dollar balance. His receptionist Diane will be VERY rude to you both in person, and on the phone. Forget about trying to get a message to the doctor, it just won't ever happen. Dr Morgan seems to be a really great doctor but people seldom are how they appear. I cannot fully express how disappointed I am with him and his receptionist

January 22nd, 2015
Horrible
Communication with Diane the receptionist is poor. She relays your message to the doctor by telling the doctor whatever she wants and will throw faxes in the garbage, very rude person. The overall quality of the office is very poor and Dr. Morgan will do more harm than good he has a plaque of the hippocratic oath hanging on the wall in one of his rooms, but does not adhere to it at all.

May 8th, 2013
Dr. Morgan WAS the best, and I mean the best Dr. Had an outstanding bed side manor, really listened to you and took your concerns seriously and actually saved my life. (I had a fusion done on my L5/S1 just days before from a local Orthopedic .(I'm only 22 at this time) I called his office and described the fluid that was coming out of my wound at such a rate, a kitchen towel would be so wet it was soaked with in an hour. His office could care less. I happen to stop by Dr. Morgans office He knew right a way what is was, made 1 phone call and I was in surgery that day. Ooops, got off on a little tangent there. I also have a daughter that saw another Dr. in the 'group' which, long story short, messed up a bill that her insurance was ultuimely responsible for , but we had paid anyway, that they said they did't receive. $25. I am 38 now, with lots of physical issues, have a wonderful doctor, locally too, that, you guesed it, saved my life. See a pattern, NOT my doing however. lol I have owed him almost !,000 at one point, he has never said anything about the money. I owe him $68 or so now, and he NEVER fired me. I wonder how he sleeps at night knowing his office fires patients over $25 and $8? Pathetic......

April 23rd, 2017