A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Nicholas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nicholas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Nicholas DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Nicholas practice?
- Dr. Christopher Nicholas has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Nicholas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Auburn Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.