A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Nicholas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nicholas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Nicholas DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Nicholas practice?
- Dr. Christopher Nicholas has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Nicholas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Auburn Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.