A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Nicholas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nicholas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nicholas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher Nicholas practice?
Dr. Christopher Nicholas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Auburn Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Auburn Hills Surgeons.