Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Nicholas
Dr. Christopher Nicholas, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI, with another office in Auburn Hills, MI. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Nicholas is affiliated with Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital and McLaren - Lapeer Region. Dr. Nicholas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Nicholas has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Christopher Nicholas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.
Dr. Kevin Hanlon
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Clinton Township, MI 0 mi32
Dr. Benjamin Rentfrow
Clinton Township, MI 0 mi
Dr. James Kehoe
Clinton Township, MI 0 mi23