Surgical Specialist
3100 Cross Creek Pkwy
Ste 200
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
248-377-8000
Locations and availability (3)

|  Wonderful Bedside Manner!  |  show details
by Kari T on May 5th, 2014

Dr. Nicholas was fantastic with my husband's Knee Surgery. He explained the procedure very well to me and my husband. He has a wonderful Bedside Manner!

|  Excellent Dr.  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2013

We have been seeing Dr. Nicholas on and off for the past 5 years. There are other ortho docs closer to my home but I have chosen to switch all 3 of my kids over to Dr. Nicholas. excellent doc, that is prompt, easy to talk to, and professional.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Carnell's T. on Jun 17th, 2013

Excellent doctor who has great bedside manners. Vey thorough. I would highly recommend!

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by John G. on Mar 23rd, 2013

Dr. Nicholas was so kind and helpful, great bedside manner! He did a thorough exam, prescribed physical therapy, and even said to cancel the follow-up if I felt better, clearly he is more interested in patient care than co-pays, and I really appreciated that! The office was neat and clean and the staff was helpful!

|  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

Dr. Nicholas is an extremely compassionate physician. He was knowledgable and empathetic.

|  Exceptional treatment!!  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

Being seen on an emergency basis, the staff was very accomadating. There was no wait time, and Dr. Nicholas was amazing!! All follow up visits were just as pleasant!! Definately recommend Dr. Nicholas to anyone.

|  Very skilled, very knowledgeable.  |  show details
May 7th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Nicholas' since 2005. I had tennis elbow. Every alternative option was explored before I scheduled surgery with Dr. Nicholas. This was the best decision I could have made. I made a total recovery and have not had a issue with my elbow since. Dr. Nicholas is so skilled & talented I would go to him with any future problem with any of my joints. Currently I am seeing him for cronic knee pain. I totally trust him & know I am in the best hands.

|  Cocky Doctor  |  show details
May 2nd, 2011

he is very cocky and doesn't care what patient thinks. Very knowledgeable but is always in a hurry. left him for another doctor. his knee replacement surgery is not the most none invasive.