A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Perkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Perkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Perkins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher R Perkins MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Christopher Perkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Perkins practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Oncologists.