A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Perkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Perkins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Roger Perkins MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Christopher Perkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Perkins practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Oncologists.