A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Price, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Price has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher R Price MD is a male Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Price practice?
- Dr. Christopher Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Price practices Anatomic Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Pathologists.