A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Rouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Rouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Rouse, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Robert Rouse MD is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Rouse practice?
- Dr. Christopher Rouse has 9 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Rouse practices Dermatology near Lees Summit, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Liberty, MO.
See Lees Summit Dermatologists.