A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Rouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Rouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Rouse, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Robert Rouse MD is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Rouse practice?
- Dr. Christopher Rouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Rouse practices Dermatology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Dermatologists.