A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Smith practice?
Dr. Christopher Smith practices Internal Medicine near Natick, MA.
See Natick Internists.