Dr. Christopher Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Williams?

A-ma-zing!

Posted on October 17th, 2016

Soooo knowledgeable, kind, funny, and personable. My family and I feel very comfortable with him and that makes a huge difference. He finds out your level of medical knowledge and explains in detail accordingly, in terms that each family member can understand. He is very patient, shows images to us, and answers every question we have. He also explains every option available and his opinion of each option and why he feels that way. Then, he allows us to be a part of the decision. I have complete confidence in him and that is so extremely important. His scheduler, Abby, is so sweet and totally awesome, too! I'm so grateful for them both.

Posted on January 18th, 2015

Gave me attitude when I asked about antibiotic equivalent dose. Now I've got an Ecoli infection.

Posted on June 25th, 2017