A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Raab is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Raab, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Raab has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Raab MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Raab practice?
- Dr. Christopher Raab has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Raab practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.