A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Raab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Raab is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Raab, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Raab graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Raab has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Raab practice?
Dr. Christopher Raab practices Pediatrics, General Practice, and Hospitalist near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia General Practitioners, and Philadelphia Hospitalists.