A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Rall is Satisfactory. Dr. Rall has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Rall, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pancreatic Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rall graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rall has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Rall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Rall practice?
Dr. Christopher Rall practices Gastroenterology near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Marshfield Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Rall, Dr. Kip Rall, Dr. Kris Rall, Dr. Kristopher Rall