A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Rall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Rall is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Rall, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rall graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Rall has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Victory Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Rall MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Rall practice?
- Dr. Christopher Rall has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Rall practices Gastroenterology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Gastroenterologists.