A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Rall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Rall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rall
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Rall, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rall graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Rall has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Rall MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Rall practice?
- Dr. Christopher Rall has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Rall practices Gastroenterology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Gastroenterologists.