Dr. Christopher Randolph MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2017
Terrible Bedside Manor
While Dr. Christopher may be experienced, he treated me like I was a fool and tried to force the flu vaccination on me. After refusing multiple times in one session, he proceeded to call the nurse in to bring him the vaccination... that I just refused! She looked at me and said "If she wants it." Like she knew he was unreasonable. He also told me that I was never allergic to eggs, even though I told him I tested positive when I was 7, and whenever I had eggs I threw up and broke out in hives... He wanted me to come in and eat an egg to test it. I said No Way, do the blood work! I got a phone call from him a week later that said, "It seems you are allergic to eggs..." I never returned the call, and never went back. I understand his logic behind what he was saying BUT, he was unnecessarily pompous.

October 4th, 2016
Made us feel comfortable
Thank you for taking time to explain everything to me and even more importantly making sure my children understand everything!

December 8th, 2015
Exceptionally Great Doctor
Dr Randolph can to my wife's beside for a consult at 5:30 AM on the Sunday morning after she had been admitted for a severe life-threatening allergic reaction. This type of dedication to patient care is demonstrates Dr Randolph's professionalism and wisdom

November 16th, 2015
Seems to know his stuff. But also seems crazy.
He knows what he's talking about. Or, at least, he gives that impression. Problem is, he doesn't seem to pay attention to what he says. He diagnosed my son with a tree nut allergy, which seems to be correct. He also suspected my son of having asthma, so he tested him. The results were inconclusive. He said he would be tested again six months later. Somehow, by the time we showed up again, he went from inconclusive to yep, he has asthma. When we asked what happened to the test, he said that they did it last time. Now, suddenly, he wants to double-check the tree-nut diagnosis by having my son eat a nut in the office? What? We put our foot down on that and are actively looking for a new allergist.

November 12th, 2015
Is there another doctor?
As I read these reviews, it seems as though he is two different people. The doctor I met came in and told me I had a cold. I went in with hives and rashes. I have been struggling with a peanut, tree nut and egg allergy all of my life. I told him my allergies and he said, "How do you know?" I didn't even understand how he could ask me that. Then, he told me to take Allegra since Claritin doesn't work. He also said if it is still bad, take two Allegra and if it persists add a Zyrtec at night. I would never in my right mind take that much medication. He also said the exact same directions in the room next to me. The walls are paper thin and I heard the whole thing. I was pretty mad I had the same speech. Like the exact speech. I just came on here to see of other people felt the same because he won awards and such and many people think so highly of him. I was recommended by my daughter's pediatrician that told me to go to him and only him. I'm so confused by this.

October 26th, 2015
Excellent Doctor! Keeps children out of the hospital!!

October 16th, 2015
I was referred to this doctor by a family member who is a doctor himself. He never steers me wrong! Dr. Randolph tested and treated both my kids for allergies. He spent tons of time with both my kids explaining everything step by step and followed up each appointment with a phone call to check in with how they were doing and to see if we had any questions.

June 8th, 2015
This doctor is the best. He is very knowledgeable about what to prescribe, especially for people that are always at the Emergency of the hospital, like me. Thanks so much Dr. Randolph.

April 13th, 2015
He is a awsome MD

May 28th, 2013
not a pediatric DR
Firstly Id like to say that the women who make the apts are very nice. This apt was for my son(7 years old). Dr Randolfs assistant was cold and in a hurry and could only care about me answering the questions she asked and wanted to hear nothing more. Anything else was ignored and made you feel very uncomfortable. Dr Randolf was in a hurry too. Keep in mind my apt. was at 9:00 am. He asked me my name. and through out the apt he called me two other names(not my name). I corrected him and he ignored my correction and reverted to calling me "mom" for the rest of the apt. He told me twice at two different times to watch a video but continued to talk and ask questions-very confused on whether I should watch the video and ignore him or pay attention. He also mixed up who had asthma in the family 3 times. He kept saying that my husband had asthma. I corrected him three times and said it was my brother. he said why didnt you tell me. I said I did three times. he also told me that when my son coughs during a cold that it is asthma. I questioned really a cough during a cold is asthma? he said yes. As a mom I dont think so. I was told a follow up phone call was the next day. I wish someone told me that is was going to be at 6:50 AM!!!!!! REALLY??Maybe time to retire if you dont care about what your patients are saying and calling at the wee hours of the morning. That also is not the first complaint if you read the other reviews.

July 17th, 2012
michelle porzelt
Excellent service and wonderful people.Would highly recommend.

December 13th, 2011
Dr Randolph is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. When I was so sick with Lyme Disease he called me every day to see how I was feeling. No other doctor has ever done that for me.