A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ranney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ranney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ranney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranney graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Ranney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Ranney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Ranney practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ranney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Ranney practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Primary Care Doctors and Wooster Family Physicians.