A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Rash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Rash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rash graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Rash has 6 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Bradley Rash MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Rash practice?
- Dr. Christopher Rash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Rash practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Harrisonburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Harrisonburg Internists and Harrisonburg Cardiologists.