A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Rash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Rash, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rash
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Rash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rash graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Rash has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- RMH Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Bradley Rash MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Rash practice?
- Dr. Christopher Rash has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Rash practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Internists and Harrisonburg Cardiologists.