A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Rash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Rash, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rash
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Rash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rash graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Rash has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- RMH Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Bradley Rash MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Rash practice?
- Dr. Christopher Rash has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Rash practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Internists and Harrisonburg Cardiologists.