A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Rassekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Rassekh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rassekh
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rassekh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Rassekh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Paralysis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rassekh graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rassekh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher H Rassekh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher H. Rassekh practice?
- Dr. Christopher Rassekh has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Rassekh practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.