A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Rassekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Rassekh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rassekh
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rassekh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Rassekh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Paralysis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rassekh graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rassekh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher H Rassekh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher H. Rassekh practice?
- Dr. Christopher Rassekh has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Rassekh practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.