A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Rathfoot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Rathfoot, Otolaryngologist, Emergency Physician, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Rathfoot, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathfoot graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rathfoot has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Rathfoot MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Rathfoot practice?
- Dr. Christopher Rathfoot has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Rathfoot practices Otolaryngology near Powell, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Sevierville, TN.
See Powell Otolaryngologists.