A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ratliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ratliff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ratliff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratliff graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ratliff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ratliff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Ratliff practice?
Dr. Christopher Ratliff practices Ophthalmology near Cooperstown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cobleskill, NY.
See Cooperstown Ophthalmologists.