A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ratliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ratliff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratliff
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ratliff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ratliff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratliff graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ratliff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Derek Ratliff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Ratliff practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ratliff has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Ratliff practices Ophthalmology near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Ophthalmologists.