A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ratliff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery, Corneal Diseases, and General Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratliff graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ratliff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O`Connor
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ratliff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ratliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Ratliff practice?
Dr. Christopher Ratliff practices Ophthalmology near Cooperstown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cobleskill, NY.
See Cooperstown Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Ratliff, Dr. Kip Ratliff, Dr. Kris Ratliff, Dr. Kristopher Ratliff