A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ratliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ratliff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratliff
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ratliff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ratliff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratliff graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ratliff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Derek Ratliff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Ratliff practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ratliff has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Ratliff practices Ophthalmology near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Ophthalmologists.