A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Rayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Rayala, Family Practice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rayala
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Rayala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Rayala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayala graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Rayala MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Rayala practice?
- Dr. Christopher Rayala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Rayala practices Family Medicine near Spencer, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, TN.
See Spencer Family Physicians.