A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Rayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Rayala, Family Practice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rayala
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rayala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Rayala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayala graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Rayala MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Rayala practice?
- Dr. Christopher Rayala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Rayala practices Family Medicine near Spencer, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, TN.
See Spencer Primary Care Doctors.