Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
by morton berkowitz on Oct 4th, 2013

A real gentleman and concerned doctor. You can ask questions and he is very responsive.Four stars.

Thank you Dr. Rayala! show details Thank you Dr. Rayala!
by Julie and family... on Mar 8th, 2011

When telling friends and family about a doctor in the area, it is without hesitation that I recommend Dr. Rayala, not only because he is a great physician, but because he truly cares and I know that I am not another file, but I am someone he knows and remembers and every time he sees me he always not only asks about myself, but the rest of my family as well. He is the perfect example of what a doctor should be. It is too often now days that you sit in the waiting room for forever, then you go to the room to see the doctor where you sit and wait forever some more, only to have the doctor come in, say hello, look at what the nurse wrote, and that's that. You don't have to worry about that with Dr. Rayala, he takes the time to listen to any concerns you may have. He has helped me in more ways than one become a healthier, happier individual and for that, I am forever grateful!

Always Professional show details Always Professional
Feb 24th, 2010

Dr Rayala always takes time with you and your children when at the visit. The wait is never long. The practice is a place I like to come back to when I have a problem.

More than a 5 star doctor! show details More than a 5 star doctor!
by Sherrie Smith, Cookeville TN on Apr 1st, 2009

I can not even begin to tell people how wonderful that Dr. Rayala is. He is such a thoughtful and kind doctor and is never pushy or loud or overbearing or hateful. He is on your side from the moment he becomes your doctor and he is there to treat your ailments and not make judgements or anything. I have never and am sure will never find a doctor who is so supportive and who deserves a pat on the back for the respect he has for his patients...He's more than a 5 star doctor!

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by sherrieflakerz on Apr 1st, 2009 on kudzu.com

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Tina Cantrell show details Tina Cantrell
by Tina Cantrell on Dec 16th, 2008

This doctor has to be one of, if not, the best I have ever had in my lifetime.He is very patient and empathetic. His bedside manner is excellent and his professionalism is outstanding.I really think that this man is key in saving my life.