Dr. Christopher Reeder Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Reeder?

Rhinoplasty and Liposuction

Posted on July 8th, 2017

Very arrogant and full of himself. Did not explain the procedures and recovery. Does not care for his patients and does not pay attention to them.

Office Assistants

Posted on June 27th, 2017

I met with Dr. Reeder for a consultation, he seemed very nice, but i was not pleased with phone staff, they said they would mail me paper work on two accasions that I never received.

A plastic surgeon who did his job well

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Dr. Reeder tends to be a little brash but he tells it like it is and that's what I liked about him. He was honest with me and my end results were fantastic. He cut 17 1/2 lbs of hanging skin off of me and recuperation time was what he expected. I would recommend him.

My experience

Posted on September 16th, 2016

He did a good job on my breast reduction surgery so, no complaints there! I am gonna say, he can be kinda rude and make innapropriate comments and I'm glad I don't have to encounter him anymore.

Breast Augmentation

Posted on September 10th, 2016

This doctor was extremely nice and helpful the whole process. I was nervous before surgery but he kept me calm by making jokes and reassuring that everything would be ok. When I woke from surgery in horrific pain he took care of it. My right breast developed capsule contracture and he prescribed medication for it and monitored the issue until it became better. This surgery was life changing and I'm glad I choose Reeder to perform it.

TOO BUSY TO PAY ATTENTION, HORRIBLE SURGEON

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

This is the worst Dr. I've ever had, & I've had 20 surgeries in 15 yrs. I had a breast reduction, I developed an infection and he ignored it for a month until it was bad enough I had to have iv antibiotics for a week, the scars are very bad and not at all straight and one side is a whole cup bigger than the other. He is egotistical & is too busy to pay attention.

Posted on May 27th, 2016

I was assaulted with a hatchet in 2009 and the first hospital i went to took xrays sewed me up and pretty much sent me on my way even tho i went out there several times with complaints of severe pain...upon seeing dr.reeder the fillowing week he immediately scheduled me for surgery where i had to have two metal plates placed in my forehead splints placed in in nose where my nose had been broke tht the firsr hospital hadnt even told me about....he took me and my daughter into his room and showed us all the bones tht were broke in my face and all the fractrues... All the staff were very polite and helpful..

Tummy tuck and lipo

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Just had a mini tuck and lipo very pleased.

Posted on February 11th, 2016

very poor breast reduction scars scars scars scars

Breast augmentation

Posted on July 11th, 2015

I had my BA about 6 weeks ago and everything went great. I was very pleased with him and the staff and would recommend. At the consultation I didn't have to ask too many questions because most of then were explained as he discussed the procedure. Price very fair and includes your follow up visits. The staff was great and even let me come back in to try on the implant sizes again to make sure I was comfortable. Overall excellent experience.

Posted on June 30th, 2015

Dr. Reeder did a tummy tuck on me and I couldn't be happier with the results! He gave me a lot of information on what to expect during and after my surgery, and was always pleasant to work with. He had a sense of humor, which put me at ease and made me feel very comfortable. Overall, the staff was great and I would recommend him to anyone!

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Dr Reeder removed a mole from my face. There is barely a scar where the mole was. Not sure about all the reviews, but his work is very good.