Dr. Christopher Reeder DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 18th, 2016
A plastic surgeon who did his job well
Dr. Reeder tends to be a little brash but he tells it like it is and that's what I liked about him. He was honest with me and my end results were fantastic. He cut 17 1/2 lbs of hanging skin off of me and recuperation time was what he expected. I would recommend him.

September 16th, 2016
My experience
He did a good job on my breast reduction surgery so, no complaints there! I am gonna say, he can be kinda rude and make innapropriate comments and I'm glad I don't have to encounter him anymore.

September 9th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
This doctor was extremely nice and helpful the whole process. I was nervous before surgery but he kept me calm by making jokes and reassuring that everything would be ok. When I woke from surgery in horrific pain he took care of it. My right breast developed capsule contracture and he prescribed medication for it and monitored the issue until it became better. This surgery was life changing and I'm glad I choose Reeder to perform it.

August 2nd, 2016
TOO BUSY TO PAY ATTENTION, HORRIBLE SURGEON
This is the worst Dr. I've ever had, & I've had 20 surgeries in 15 yrs. I had a breast reduction, I developed an infection and he ignored it for a month until it was bad enough I had to have iv antibiotics for a week, the scars are very bad and not at all straight and one side is a whole cup bigger than the other. He is egotistical & is too busy to pay attention.

May 26th, 2016
I was assaulted with a hatchet in 2009 and the first hospital i went to took xrays sewed me up and pretty much sent me on my way even tho i went out there several times with complaints of severe pain...upon seeing dr.reeder the fillowing week he immediately scheduled me for surgery where i had to have two metal plates placed in my forehead splints placed in in nose where my nose had been broke tht the firsr hospital hadnt even told me about....he took me and my daughter into his room and showed us all the bones tht were broke in my face and all the fractrues... All the staff were very polite and helpful..

March 18th, 2016
Tummy tuck and lipo
Just had a mini tuck and lipo very pleased.

February 11th, 2016
very poor breast reduction scars scars scars scars

July 11th, 2015
Breast augmentation
I had my BA about 6 weeks ago and everything went great. I was very pleased with him and the staff and would recommend. At the consultation I didn't have to ask too many questions because most of then were explained as he discussed the procedure. Price very fair and includes your follow up visits. The staff was great and even let me come back in to try on the implant sizes again to make sure I was comfortable. Overall excellent experience.

June 30th, 2015
Dr. Reeder did a tummy tuck on me and I couldn't be happier with the results! He gave me a lot of information on what to expect during and after my surgery, and was always pleasant to work with. He had a sense of humor, which put me at ease and made me feel very comfortable. Overall, the staff was great and I would recommend him to anyone!

June 29th, 2015
Dr Reeder removed a mole from my face. There is barely a scar where the mole was. Not sure about all the reviews, but his work is very good.

June 26th, 2015
WARNING: Look for ANOTHER surgeon for your breast augmentation!!!!!!!
Dr. Reeder is professional in the clinical/ arrogant sort of way. I had su pectoral bi-lateral implants inserted about 3 months ago &I ever since then I have had problems with one breast, the left. It seems to have a contracture and I am assuming it was caused by the repeated opening of the incision along with the excessive bleeding and 2 bouts of incision infection. I cannot believe the way this surgeon has just treated me after I left yet another appointment to follow up on his suggestion for using Singulair to reduce the contracture. He was rude, short, disregarded my concerns and asked me to go get a second opinion! I felt like he was kicking me out of the place because the contracture can be caused by an incision. He quoted me $5015.00 to repair the ONE left contracted breast! My original augmentation cost was $5000.00! I do believe this contracture was caused by my incision as my right breast healed PERFECTLY and I have never had a problem with it.

June 13th, 2015
Terrible.
The staff was rude. office manager doesn't know what she's doing along with the rest of the stuff took the surgery scheduler forever to contact me I ended up having to go to the office myself just to schedule my surgery.