Plastic Surgeons

6728 Loop Rd
Dayton, OH 45459
937-438-5333
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
by Doreen T on May 23rd, 2014

I got a breast augmentation, and Dr Reeder was very professional and courteous. He explained everything in detail. I don't understand why people said he was rude. He never made me feel uncomfortable at all. My husband went with me to all of my office visits and felt very comfortable with him also. I would definitely recommend Dr Reeder to anyone having or thinking about having this procedure. I will definately go back to Dr Reeder in the future!

|  Face lift  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2014

Dr. Reeder is not qualified to do a face lift. He damaged my ears, they now stick out. My neck has a big crease on one side, it is very uneven. He may be OK for breast, but not a face lift.

|  Bad surgen  |  show details
by lulu on Dec 24th, 2013

I had a neck left and breast aug with this so called doctor. first of all he is extremely unprofessional. My neck left lasted about 3 months. my sagging jowls came back so quickly and he doe snot back up his surgery. The office staff told me this would last for ever and at least 10 - 20 years. No way. I went back in and he tried to sell me botox. I had rediess with him and it dissapeared after 5 days! He did not back that procedure up either. I will never go back to this man. My breast are ok but i have really big white circles around my nipples now! Only one staff member was professional. the lady who did the schedule was like a child and chewing gum and i felt I was with an immature kid. He would not use my coupon after the procedures were done. Dr Reeder wants to treat you like an assembly line. get em in and get out. when he injected my radiess it was so fast and it left a bad lump. He never explain to me that it would smooth out in time. He told me to push on it in the car when i got in the parking lot. What a jerk!

|  Needs to go back to medical school  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2013

Dr. Reeder may be good at breast implants from reading the reviews. I did not have my breast done. I trusted him to do a Face lift. That was a big mistake. It is very uneven. I have a big sagging crease in my neck. One of my ears sticks out thru my hair. The other ear has a huge scar leading down my neck. When I went back to his office he told me he didn't have magic hands. I am in my fifties and was just starting to show my age. There was not a lot to take off or tighten up. He will not back up his work. He is a salesman.

|  Best Results  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2013

Dr. Reeder is the best at what he does! I had a breast augmentation 7 years ago and I am still so happy with my results! I haven't had one issue ever and I am still perky having gone from a 36C to a 36DD. I have sent 5 of my friends to him who have all had breast augmentations as well with two of them also getting a lift. He is up front and honest about his fees and there are no hidden costs. You are actually paying the facility more then Dr. Reeder. Total cost I paid was $2,999 with Dr. Reeder only making $1,200 of that the rest was paid to the facility for their fees and the anesthesiologist. Other then that my $20.00 prescription for pain meds that my hubby picked up for me after my procedure. No pain pump needed for me the pain meds were fine. I did take a week off work and I'm glad I did, just to have some down time to recover and get use to my new "girls". Best decision I ever made! Couldn't be happier with my results and Dr. Reeder is an awesome doctor who does a wonderful job! I will always recommend him.

|  Excellent Experience  |  show details
by Cindy on Jul 14th, 2013

I had breast augmentation done five years ago and I love them!! I will be going back for more work on my body. He is a great doctor and completely honest with expectionations .

Apr 26th, 2013

This month I underwent Breast Augmentation surgery. Dr. Reeder was phenomenal in helping me understand my options. He has been doing this a long time and it shows in his work. My breasts are beautiful. I used the recommended pain pump, it was well worth the extra money...I had no pain! My surgery was on a Thursday and I was back to work on Monday. His staff was friendly, and I felt that the honesty and integrity was a standard that radiated through everyone in their office.

|  office staff/ breast aug  |  show details
by Ashley on Apr 8th, 2013

I saw Dr.Reeder for a breast augmentation and I had a awesome expierence.I was reading through some of the other reviews and was surprised to hear of some of the other expierences! I thought that his office staff was phenominal and very professinal and nice! My meeting w/ the scheduler was great and she was able to make me feel comfortable and so did the docter. I was very nervous and called her like 100 times and she always made me feel like she had time for me and important to her. I honestly picked this surgeon bc of his staff. My boyfriend and I both love my new boobs:) they look great! Hope this is helpful and good luck!

|  Wonderful experience  |  show details
by Emily on Apr 3rd, 2013

I had a breast reduction in 2004 by Dr. Reeder. To this day every time I have my annual breast exam I get compliments on the excellent results of my surgery. Many times I get comments that most breast reduction results do not look as good as mine and I owe that to Dr. Reeder. My scars are nearly non-existent at this point and from 1 week after my surgery to nearly 9 years later, I am still so happy with my surgery. My reason for posting this so late is that I was looking up Dr. Reeder's information because I am considering a surgery for something different and he was my first choice. I did not find him to be rude, just professional and to the point. His staff was great in dealing with my insurance company and securing the approval for my surgery. My surgery was scheduled within one month of my initial consultation. After my surgery I did have one issue with my incisions (my fault) and I contacted his office while on vacation nearly a month post op. They were very helpful over the phone and eased my concerns and were able to provide instructions on how to handle the situation.

|  INCOMPETENT STAFF!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2013

I have NEVER had soooooo many issues scheduling something before. I was given a total of 5, yes 5 different surgery times!!!! After my initial appointment was made, the girl who scheduled it called me a few weeks later asking me if i was interested in scheduling what I wanted done....REALLY?????? It was less than 2 weeks from my surgery day!!!! I told her this and explained I was STILL waiting on my paperwork from them, to which she said she already mailed.....needless to say that was a lie b/c according to the stamp she mailed it the DAY AFTER I talked to her. Everytime I've talked to someone at his Loop Rd office, they give me a different surgery time. UNACCEPTABLE! A week before my surgery neither the anesthesia place or the surgical hospital had me in their files. I was the one who notified them of it. Today is the day before my surgery and I get a phone call to verify everything they should have corrected by now and yet again, I was given a different time! AND they had the complete wrong size of what I want. My consult with Dr Reeder went well and the price was good and he was very friendly, along with the nurse at that office, and I pray that he does my BA correctly and skillfully and doesnt turn out to be as incompetent as his office staff. So far, I am VERY disappointed and if I had to base it on his office staff alone, I am sad to say I would not recommend him due to the unprofessionalism I have had to deal with.

|  Will not refer anyone to him  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2012

After having a face-neck lift, I am left with a wrinkled creased neck.It was not done right to begin with. Plastic surgery is a risk, I knewThat. I did not know he would not stand behind his work. Instead heTried to sell me another procedure. After a lot of recovery and a fewthousand dollars later I need to find a doctor to fix my neck.

|  breast augmentation  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

I have yet to get surgery by this doctor. My surgery is set for August 23 and I am very nervous. I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything else about this doctor?

Aug 4th, 2012

This doctor was very rude and insensitive. He forgot to take staples out and they stayed in my skin causing infection. He offered no apologies. He also told me that I should never have children again due to my stretch marks? What kind of doctor says something like that?

Jul 6th, 2012

I had a great boob job and I alos get botox every 6 months

|  Great Doctor & Office Staff  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2012

I can't imagine anyone saying anything but positive comments about Dr. Reeder or his staff. He was very professional, courteous and answered all my questions. The staff was very warm and engaging and very accomodating. I am a very good read with first impressions and he and his staff passed with flying colors. I had botox done and am going to definitely have him do my next one. It's hard to find anyone who will admit to plastic surgery of any kind and that's why I am writing this so anyone thinking of getting it feels someone stepped forward to offer an opinion and gave a big thumbs up to Dr. Reeder and his staff.

|  Review chart  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

Needs to review what he has treated me for prior insteadStarting as a NEW patient. Look at the chart --- keeprecords.

|  Kathy  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

The doctor was very professional and he did an excellent job on my facelift. I would highly recommend him

Jul 24th, 2011

Could not have ask for any better. I had a procedure back in the winter. I had a wonderful experience and I would recommend Dr. Reeder to anyone. It was great.

|  Great Doctor and results!  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

Its been almost a year since my breast augmentation. Dr. Reeder was great. I think his prices are unbeatable and he made everything so easy for me. I LOVE my results. I would do it over again in a heart beat. I recommend everyone to Dr Reeder. He was nice, courteous, and answered all the questions I had.

May 25th, 2011

Dr Reeder corrected a very bad complication I had from another surgeon. He was great and my results were wonderful. Hightly recommend!

Apr 20th, 2010

I was very saddened to hear about the bad experiences some have had with Dr. Reeder. I am now 1 week post-op and have had a WONDERFUL experience! Dr. Reeder and his staff were very kind, approachable, caring and willing to help in any way. I never felt rushed or like just another patient. (Even though, the waiting room was quite full.) On the day of my procedure, everything went smoothly. Again, hospital staff and Dr. Reeder were all very accommodating, great bed-side manner and calming. I had to go to one of Dr. Reeder's satellite offices today. I called yesterday and they squeezed me in, no problem!I have already recommended Dr. Reeder to a friend.

Mar 9th, 2010

Overpriced. Inaccurate Billing. Mean/Sarcastic bedside manner. Good procedural results.

|  Professional, experienced plastic surgeon  |  show details
by Lauren S. on Nov 27th, 2009

There weren't many positive and/or negative comments about Dr. Reeder online so I wanted to ease some of your minds who read this and who maybe are considering plastic surgery but are scared to go ahead and book with someone.I just had a cosmetic procedure 3 days ago by Dr. Reeder and I'm very pleased with the results ALREADY! Before I booked with Dr. Reeder, I had a consult with one of his competitors down the street from his office. This other plastic surgeon was rude and arrogant and I immediately didn't feel comfortable with him, however, he had a little better price than Dr. Reeder. I called Dr. Reeder's office and not only did he match the price, he went ahead and beat it by $50 just by my asking. I also wanted my surgery on a specific day (which ended up being on a non-surgical day for Dr. Reeder). Suprisingly enough, he came in and did my surgery! I was awake during my surgery and we chatted the whole time. He was friendly and nice to talk to. He assured me that if by chance I didn't like my results, he would do a redo free of charge! Now a plastic surgeon who matches competitor pricing, schedules me on a non-surgical day just for my convenience, is friendly and nice, AND offers me a free redo if I don't like the results (which I'm sure won't happen- I LOVE the results now and its only been 3 days!!) deserves my business and everyone else's. I am beyond pleased with the services I have been given. Consider Dr. Reeeder and I know you will have the same great results as me. When it comes time for me to have more cosmetic procedures, I won't think twice as to where I will go.

|  Awful Experience  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2009

I had a cosmetic surgical procedure performed by Dr. Reeder months ago. His bedside manner was abbrasive. I was rushed. I experienced pain and complications after my surgery and I was told by him specifically to stop complaining. I ended up having to consult with another plastic surgeon just to get my questions answered.

Dec 19th, 2008

Excellent physician. I had great results by a great physician.