A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Reese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Reese, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Reese has 8 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Simon Reese MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Reese practice?
- Dr. Christopher Reese has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Reese practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.