A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Regan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Regan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Regan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Regan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Regan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Regan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance