Learn more about Dr. Christopher Regan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Regan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Regan
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Regan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Regan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Regan graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Regan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Martin Regan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Regan practice?
- Dr. Christopher Regan has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Regan practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.