A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Reilly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Reilly, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Reilly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Reilly MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Reilly practice?
- Dr. Christopher Reilly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Reilly practices Urology near Williamsport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Williamsport Urologists.