A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Remishofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Remishofsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Remishofsky, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Remishofsky graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Remishofsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Remishofsky MD is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Remishofsky practice?
- Dr. Christopher Remishofsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Remishofsky practices Dermatology near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Dermatologists.