Dr. Christopher Jessie Richardson DO and FACS is a male Hand Surgeion, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Richardson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Richardson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Viahealth of Wayne Newark
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Newark-Wayne Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richardson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 9 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Richardson practice?
Dr. Christopher Richardson practices Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.