A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Richardson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Robotic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Richardson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Viahealth of Wayne Newark
- Newark-Wayne Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Jesse Richardson DO and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Richardson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Richardson practices Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.