Dr. Christopher Rihn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Rihn?

June 15th, 2017

Caring

Dr Rihn is a very caring physician who takes time with you. Actually listens to you. Would highly recommend

July 12th, 2016

wonderful Doctor highly recommended

May 12th, 2016

Caring experienced physician group. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

February 24th, 2015

Dr Rihn is the most compassionate and knowledgeable doctor I have ever had. Staff members as well are the best.

December 14th, 2014

TRUE CARE

This is a caring individual and all you need is one visit with Dr. Rihn to realize this. If you have to wait a little you know it is because he is spending quality time with another patient to make sure everything is addressed and understood.

March 5th, 2013

Extremely knowledgable. Takes time to do a thorough examination and takes a complete medical history. You are seen by the doctor not an assistant. Doesn't hesitate to order tests as needed. His diagnosis is accurate and his treatment is complete with excellent follow up. Wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner.

October 12th, 2012

Great bedside manner, poor follow-up

I had an initial appt with Dr. Rihn to establish a new patient relationship. I was impressed with his knowledge, friendliness, and focus on preventive medicine. Rapport with him was excellent. I was impressed with him and his "bedside" manner. The office environment is poor and does not convey an atmosphere of care or healing. A loud TV broadcasting commercial-filled programs is on, with a sign next to it: DO NOT ADJUST TELEVISION.The staff are generally abrupt, stressed, and unfriendly, with the exception of Angel.They were dealing with a new "system" for patient records and a sign in waiting room announced: BEAR WITH US AS WE LEARN OUR NEW ELECTRONIC SYSTEM. The records system requires the patient to provide his/her social security number in order to become a patient.A few weeks later, I experienced anxiety and sleeplessness relating to a major life change. I found Dr. Rihn to be inaccessible, his staff to be non-caring, and his overall support for me to be lacking. Dr. Rihn dropped the ball in advocating with my insurance company for the medication that would assist me best. I waited ten days for the office to contact me. No contact. I made several phone calls. Dr. Rihn did not return my call.In the midst of a major life change, I found myself without the support of my primary care physician. I cannot recommend Dr. Rihn or the Westmoreland Center For Internal Medicine.

September 18th, 2012

OUTSTANDING

I needeed a new PCP as my old one has changed the scope of his practice. Dr Rihn was just wonderful. He spent close to an hour with me, listened intentely, and addressed all of my issues with me. His bedside manner was caring, understanding, and kind. I highly recommend this physician.

July 18th, 2011

Dr. Rihn is absolutely the best doctor I have ever had. He is compassionate, caring, and very competent. I now drive an hour to go to him. I have never received such good care. He truly cares about his patients.

May 10th, 2011

I'm 58 and he's my all-time favorite for listeningI'm

As age has caught up to me, certain health issues have, too. When Dr. Rihn is unsure, he sends me to a specialist.He acts like a "real person" and smiles easily.This is all not to say he is not a great doctor. He sent me to a neurologist before I knew I needed one!

April 3rd, 2010

He came to the ER to see me after I had a fall. The ER nurses were shocked that my Doctor cared so much.

September 21st, 2009

Dr. Rihn has proven to be a highly competent, compassionate & proactive caregiver. He listens to and values input from the patient. He wastes no time on arrogance or pretense but aggressively researches difficult issues and involves specialized experts to insure no stone is left unturned.