A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ritchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritchie
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ritchie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ritchie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchie graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ritchie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Stefan Ritchie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Ritchie practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ritchie has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Ritchie practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.