A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ritchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ritchie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchie graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ritchie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Stefan Ritchie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Ritchie practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ritchie has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Ritchie practices Family Medicine near Saint Helens, OR.
See Saint Helens Family Physicians.