Dr. Christopher Robertson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 13th, 2015
He actually listens to his patients!

June 19th, 2014
Staff rude
Staff not any help. No one every answered the phone, I tried for over a week, answering machine picked up left two messages say's will call back in 24 hrs, never heard back, went to office the lady at desk was very unpleasant said not taking Appts. Told her was Tricare Prime Military she said he didn't take that I told her he is listed on the Tricare website. All in all very disappointed in the way Dr Christopher staff acted very unprofessional. If he is not serving Tricare prime military, he should take his name off the list. And call the phone co or IT DEPT to fix the phone. A Dr office should be reachable. Ratings or good for Dr, wouldn't know, but if the staff is a reflection of the Dr. That is not good.

January 4th, 2014
ms
This is doctor's goal is to collect money from medicare. He will not discuss any results with you unless you book an appt. There is never any follow up. His receptionist will not answer the phone or call you back, even when you explain you are very sick. I would never recommend him.

June 12th, 2012
The Best Doctor Around!
Dr. Robertson is the best Doctor around! He has knowledge it seems on everything...Love my Dr.

June 29th, 2011
If all doctors were like Dr Robertson what a difference that would make in the health care industry. He is an excellent listener, never made me feel rushed or in a hurry to get to another patient. He showed great concern about me, and followed up by phone to check and see how I was doing. I would never consider seeing another family physician, even though I now live over an hour away, I will still continue the drive when needing to be seen, he is well worth it, the care and staff are great

May 20th, 2010
We think that Dr. Robertson is the best MD we've ever had. He truly has the most impressive bedside manners. He always seems to care about just me when I am at my appt. I think that the company that he left lost a truly great asset. He was and still will be our Family Doctor when he returns to a practice. He the best!!!

April 21st, 2010
Dr Robertson
He is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I've ever seen. He was so sweet to my mother after my father passed and so patient with his time. I would recommend anyone to him