Dr. Christopher Robertson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Robertson?

Posted on December 6th, 2016

Dr. Robertson is a very thorough and respectful Physician

Posted on November 26th, 2016

Dr Robertson is a great doctor. He has the best bedside manners and really cares for his paten

Posted on May 13th, 2015

He actually listens to his patients!

Staff rude

Posted on June 19th, 2014

Staff not any help. No one every answered the phone, I tried for over a week, answering machine picked up left two messages say's will call back in 24 hrs, never heard back, went to office the lady at desk was very unpleasant said not taking Appts. Told her was Tricare Prime Military she said he didn't take that I told her he is listed on the Tricare website. All in all very disappointed in the way Dr Christopher staff acted very unprofessional. If he is not serving Tricare prime military, he should take his name off the list. And call the phone co or IT DEPT to fix the phone. A Dr office should be reachable. Ratings or good for Dr, wouldn't know, but if the staff is a reflection of the Dr. That is not good.

ms

Posted on January 4th, 2014

This is doctor's goal is to collect money from medicare. He will not discuss any results with you unless you book an appt. There is never any follow up. His receptionist will not answer the phone or call you back, even when you explain you are very sick. I would never recommend him.

Lousy

Posted on October 14th, 2012

The Best Doctor Around!

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Dr. Robertson is the best Doctor around! He has knowledge it seems on everything...Love my Dr.

Posted on June 29th, 2011

If all doctors were like Dr Robertson what a difference that would make in the health care industry. He is an excellent listener, never made me feel rushed or in a hurry to get to another patient. He showed great concern about me, and followed up by phone to check and see how I was doing. I would never consider seeing another family physician, even though I now live over an hour away, I will still continue the drive when needing to be seen, he is well worth it, the care and staff are great

Posted on May 20th, 2010

We think that Dr. Robertson is the best MD we've ever had. He truly has the most impressive bedside manners. He always seems to care about just me when I am at my appt. I think that the company that he left lost a truly great asset. He was and still will be our Family Doctor when he returns to a practice. He the best!!!

Dr Robertson

Posted on April 21st, 2010

He is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I've ever seen. He was so sweet to my mother after my father passed and so patient with his time. I would recommend anyone to him

Posted on October 22nd, 2017