A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Rodarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Rodarte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodarte
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodarte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Rodarte, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodarte graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rodarte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Joaquin Rodarte MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Rodarte practice?
- Dr. Christopher Rodarte has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Rodarte practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ivanhoe, CA and Exeter, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.