A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Rodarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Rodarte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Rodarte, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodarte graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Rodarte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodarte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Rodarte practice?
Dr. Christopher Rodarte practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodlake, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.