A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Rodarte is Excellent. Dr. Rodarte has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Rodarte, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodarte graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rodarte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodarte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Rodarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Rodarte practice?
Dr. Christopher Rodarte practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, CA and Three Rivers, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Rodarte, Dr. Kip Rodarte, Dr. Chris Rodarte, Dr. Kris Rodarte