Dr. Christopher Rodarte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Rodarte?

Should not be a Physician!

Posted on March 16th, 2015

If there were negative ratings, as in minus 10, Dr. Rodarte would receive that. My son went to Dr. Rodarte, who was the Physician on call this past weekend, with a temperature of 102. He was diagnosed with strep throat and the flu. Dr. Rodarte and my son discussed the fact that my son is allergic to penicillan, yet when my son went to pick up his prescription, it was for penicillan. Thank goodness the Pharmacist caught the life threatening error made by Rodarte. The Pharmacy called and left a message requesting that the prescription be corrected. Dr. Rodarte called a pharmacy that was closed for the weekend with the correct prescription instead of calling the pharmacy he originally had sent my son to. Bottom line, my son had to wait 2 days to be on an antibiotic and became increasingly ill during this time. My son, who has MS, was put in danger of the high temperature bringing on an MS Flare due to the NEGLIGENCE of this doctor. I do not recommend him at all!

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 1st, 2013

Dr. Rodarte is one of the finest Doctors I have ever had. I am a 66 year old male and have had numerous Doctor's during my life journey. Doctor Rodarte is not only very qualified and professional in all he does, he is also a very kind and compassionate person. He takes the time for personal care and attention. He has always personally returned my phone calls, a rare commodity in the medical field today.

Posted on March 2nd, 2017