Dr. Christopher Rooney MD Patient Reviews

November 30th, 2016
Cannot recommend.

October 3rd, 2016
Cannot recommend
This doctor spent very little time with me. I felt very rushed. Provided little information about my condition. I was left with the feeling that he was not concerned about my condition.

July 20th, 2016
Dr. Rooney offered very little medical information. He was interested in getting out of the exam room as soon as possible. I felt he did not care about me or my medical condition.

December 10th, 2015
A Real Doctor
In a time that most Medical Practices are run by a Business Model and Patients are looked at by the number of dollars they can generate. I'm here to tell you that Dr. Rooney though young has an old soul. He is very attentive and listens very carefully. His surgical skills set is perfection. He looks at you as a whole person not the parts that are broken. You will also feel at ease and have the needed trust and confidence in a Doctor Patient relationship.

November 18th, 2015
He is a little quirky and can probably be taken the wrong way. He seems genuine and honest. Typical surgeon with bed side manor meaning that they are more focused on fixing the body. But seems to want you to feel better and will work to get you fixed and feeling better asap. He was following up on my pelvic floor repair and doing another bladder installation for me. The surgery was done at city hospital surgical center and I was impressed with the staff and nurses there.

September 23rd, 2015
He does not appear willing to share important information. He spent very little time with me and was focused on getting out the door.

May 22nd, 2015
I would not recommend Dr Rooney, I would run the other way.
I would not recommend Dr Rooney . He has poor bedside manner gets frustrated easily and just wants to refer you on. He does not want to deal with anything that takes him outside of his comfort zone then becomes insensitive and rude. He does not seem to be very well informed in anything other than the end of the knife. His billing dept. documentation is poor and refuses to help when you ask questions.

June 8th, 2011
Fabulous doctor!!!
Dr. Rooney is amazing! He is kind, caring, compassionate and the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I'm so grateful for him!!!

June 8th, 2011
I LOVED THIS DOCTOR
I didnt have to wait long at all, He was very kind and very helpful. I would recomend him to anyone, actually My mom sees him as well. He even called me him self to see how i did after surgery.

May 10th, 2011
Not Good
Needed prescription for cath tubes. Did not know that disposable cath tubes came in different sizes. Was not able to get scrip filled because there was no size on it. Did not put my name on scrip for controlled substance. Went the weekend w/out vital pain med. Bragged to me that one patient wasn't able to pee on her own for 7 weeks after surgery. Overall experience - Not Good.

April 4th, 2017