A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christoph Ropiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ropiak graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ropiak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Trinitas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christoph Robert Ropiak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christoph R. Ropiak practice?
- Dr. Christoph Ropiak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christoph Ropiak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Linden, NJ.
See Linden Surgeons.