Emergency Physician

3709 22nd Pl
Unit A
Lubbock, TX 79410
806-791-3999
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by jack on Apr 11th, 2014

I love Dr Rose

by donna on Dec 20th, 2013

Dr. Rose helped our newborn baby by doing a sleep study in the neonatal intensive care unit at covenant hospital Lubbock. Our baby was diagnosed with sleep apnea and then had surgery to fix the apnea. After surgery another sleep study was done by Dr. Rose which proved the surgery worked. This was amazing, I didn't know they could do sleep studies on babies. If it weren't for Dr. Rose and Covenant I don't know what we would have done.

|  great  |  show details
by crystal smith on Jun 18th, 2013

Dr. Rose was so personable. I had a little wait, but it was well worth it. He spent a lot of time with me. I understood every thing. Not like my last doctor. Well worth the wait.

|  home visits  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

Dr. Rose is wonderful. My father is on hospice and can't go to the office, so without us even asking Dr. Rose started comeing to the house for visits. It is this type of careing that makes Dr. Rose the wonderful person he is. My whole family uses him.

|  Love Dr. Rose  |  show details
May 12th, 2011

I see Dr. Rose for weight loss. Going to his office is a refreshing experience. Everyone is so nice. Dr. Rose spends all the time I need to answer any questions or address any problems. Plus I have lost 47 lbs since I started 8 months ago.I love Dr. Rose!!!

|  I can't believe it!!!  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2010

Dr. Rose has been my families doctor since 2001. He sees my husband, my 3 children and myself. During this time my husband has had several complicated medical issues. Dr. Rose has always been very accurate with the diagnosis and treatments, and the specialists he sent my husband to are top notch also. I could not be happier with Dr. Roses care and compassion. I just can't believe the rating from April 2008. I would recommend Dr. Rose to anyone!!!!!

Jul 3rd, 2010

Great doctor. No problems. have been seeing Dr Rose for several years. Me and my family love his bedside manner.

Apr 30th, 2008

In one appointment Dr. Rose misdiagnosed my husband and he ended up in the hospital and off work for 3 weeks. And he gave my 13 yr. old daughter a sample med. that was not approved for children and she was up for 2 days feeling clammy, shakey and nausea.