Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 25th, 2015

Great family dr

by jack on Apr 11th, 2014

I love Dr Rose

by donna on Dec 20th, 2013

Dr. Rose helped our newborn baby by doing a sleep study in the neonatal intensive care unit at covenant hospital Lubbock. Our baby was diagnosed with sleep apnea and then had surgery to fix the apnea. After surgery another sleep study was done by Dr. Rose which proved the surgery worked. This was amazing, I didn't know they could do sleep studies on babies. If it weren't for Dr. Rose and Covenant I don't know what we would have done.

great show details great
by crystal smith on Jun 18th, 2013

Dr. Rose was so personable. I had a little wait, but it was well worth it. He spent a lot of time with me. I understood every thing. Not like my last doctor. Well worth the wait.

home visits show details home visits
Dec 1st, 2011

Dr. Rose is wonderful. My father is on hospice and can't go to the office, so without us even asking Dr. Rose started comeing to the house for visits. It is this type of careing that makes Dr. Rose the wonderful person he is. My whole family uses him.

Love Dr. Rose show details Love Dr. Rose
May 12th, 2011

I see Dr. Rose for weight loss. Going to his office is a refreshing experience. Everyone is so nice. Dr. Rose spends all the time I need to answer any questions or address any problems. Plus I have lost 47 lbs since I started 8 months ago.I love Dr. Rose!!!

Jul 3rd, 2010

Great doctor. No problems. have been seeing Dr Rose for several years. Me and my family love his bedside manner.