A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Rucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Rucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rucker
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Rucker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rucker graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Rucker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Rucker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Rucker practice?
- Dr. Christopher Rucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Rucker practices Otolaryngology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Otolaryngologists.