Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Ruisi
Dr. Christopher Ruisi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Saint Marys, GA and Jacksonville, FL. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Ruisi is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center, U-Mass Medical Center and Baptist - South. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Ruisi has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Christopher Ruisi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Joel Schrank
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi49
Dr. Pamela Rama
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi29
Dr. Marc Litt
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi34