A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Runz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Runz, Urologist, Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bladder and Kidney Cancer
- Enlarging Prostate BPH
- General Urology
- Kidney Stones Nephrocalcinosis
- Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm
- Urinary Incontinence
- da Vinci Robotic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Runz graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Runz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dorchester General Hospital
- Chester River Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Louis Runz DO is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Runz practice?
- Dr. Christopher Runz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Runz practices Surgery and Urology near Easton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MD and Queenstown, MD.
See Easton Surgeons and Easton Urologists.