Christopher L Runz, DO

505 Dutchmans Ln
Building A
Easton, MD 21601
(410) 820-0560
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
Jan 23rd, 2014

"Nothing but Good!". The care and staff could not have been better!.

|  Home the next Day  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2013

I didn't have to wait long. Dr. Runz listened to me and was able to give me options. I went home the next day after my surgery and missed very little work. I definitely recommend Dr. Runz.

|  Great Physician, Quality Care  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

Was agressive in getting me into surgery recognizing the urgency in the issue. Will always appreciate the experience of being cared for as if I were the only one. Staff was wonderful, and very eager to help.

|  BEST DOCTOR  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

I just wanted to tell people about my experience with DR Runz. He listened to me and took good care of me. He took extra time to make sure I was doing well and even called me at home after my surgery. He is a wonderful caring doctor and we love him.

|  Finally someone who cares  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2012

Dr. Runz listened to my issues and was finally able to give me a diagnosis and solve my issues. I have been to many doctors that didn't know what was wrong with me. I was so happy to find Dr. Runz. Highly recommend.

|  Compassionate and Excellent Care  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

I feel this medical practice provides an excellent service. The staff is very friendly, courteous, helpful and responsive. I would not hesitate referring them to anyone needing urological care.

|  Staff errors, rudeness  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

Inexperience staff wrote up ticket for hospital test that was not even needed. Runz did not properly oversee new staff to prevent such improper testing. The doctor just shrugged it off, blamed staff for issues, made excuses, and never apologized for problems that his staff errors caused.Nurse in is office very professional. Administrative staff rude, uncaring. Doctor has offices in different areas. Staff would schedule appointment for wrong location, and then you have to drive 45 minutes to go to other office.

|  Patient  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2011

I was referred to Dr Runz by my doctor and a friend who had undergone a robotic prostatectomy by Dr Runz. I have been exceptionally pleased by his thoroughness, caring and surgical ability. I went home the next day with no pain and I am doing great. I am fully continent and cancer free. Highly recommended.

|  show details
Jun 29th, 2010

Very easy to talk to and answered all my questions. Felt great 2 days after surgery and was back to work quickly. Highly Recommend.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2010

I had surgery with Dr Runz and I did great. Everything occurred just as Dr Runz described. My expectations were far exceeded. I highly recommend him.