Dr. Christopher Rush MD Patient Reviews

no change

December 18th, 2016
care
I am very fussy about my doctors. Dr Rush is great, always pleasant and helpful. He always takes the time to be sure you have the answers to your questions.

December 15th, 2016
Excellent Primary care physician
My family has used Dr. Rush for 10+ years. He is an amazing diagnostician and very good at following up and making sure the problem has been resolved. I have recommended to several friends and they have all been pleased with his care.

November 29th, 2016
I am delighted that my doctor, Dr. Mark Larkins, recommended Dr. Christopher Rush to me. The visits have been very informative and all staff have been very professional and courteous/friendly. I would gladly recommend Dr. Christopher Rush to anyone.

November 28th, 2016
Everyone at Dr Rush's office makes me feel very welcome and comfortable. I have been seeing Dr Rush for several years now and would not think about switching. Even though I have moved several miles away, I still continue to use Dr Rush. He always explains everything clearly and makes sure that I am satisfied before ending an appointment. I would highly recommend him. I know you will be very happy with his services.

November 24th, 2016
Dr rush is very professional and very thourough

October 18th, 2016
Same Day Appointment
I recently called to get in to see the Dr. and was given an appointment the same day. The Dr. and staff are always pleasant, professional and courteous. They always treat you like family. I highly recommend Dr. Rush to my family and friends.

September 17th, 2016
My Doctor
I like going to Dr. Rush the whole staff is just great you get in fast very seldom do I have to wait very long and the care I get there is first class .

August 23rd, 2016
Dr. Rush cares about your health PERIOD!!!
I've had several Doctors through the years, but not one of them rarely shock me when they answer a question of mine that I have even forgotten that I have asked, that's what it is like at Doctor Rush's office. He and his staff communicate greatly together, they don't miss anything, and are always professional, polite, and respectful of my general health. If you need a great team of medical professionals, then you just found them. You can count on Dr. Christopher Rush, and his team.

August 17th, 2016
I was so impressed with the staff at this office that I now have both brothers and several extended family members who go there. I have never had a bad visit.

August 15th, 2016
Dr. Rush has been my primary for a long time . . .he and his staff are always professional and pleasant.

August 10th, 2016
Excellent physcian
Dr. Rush is an excellent doctor as well as a very nice person. He listens closely to what the patient says and makes a quick and accurate diagnosis. I rely completely on his advice and handling of my medical problems as they arise. I am very glad that I found him and chose him to be my primary care physician.

August 4th, 2016
My first visit to Dr. Rush was 10 years ago in a different location than where his office is now. When he moved his office, I chose to follow in order to continue seeing him as my primary care doctor. My husband and I have always received good care and great personal attention for our many needs over the years. Our 6 month checkups are always thorough and any questions we have are answered. His staff is helpful in making appointments for unexpected needed visits, and prescription refills. I hope he will be available as our primary care doctor for many years. I have recommended him to new friends of ours.