Dr. Christopher Rush Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Rush?

February 28th, 2017

Professional and caring.

Dr. Rush and his staff are friendly and thorough. They always take the time to address your concerns.

December 18th, 2016

care

I am very fussy about my doctors. Dr Rush is great, always pleasant and helpful. He always takes the time to be sure you have the answers to your questions.

December 16th, 2016

Excellent Primary care physician

My family has used Dr. Rush for 10+ years. He is an amazing diagnostician and very good at following up and making sure the problem has been resolved. I have recommended to several friends and they have all been pleased with his care.

November 29th, 2016

I am delighted that my doctor, Dr. Mark Larkins, recommended Dr. Christopher Rush to me. The visits have been very informative and all staff have been very professional and courteous/friendly. I would gladly recommend Dr. Christopher Rush to anyone.

November 29th, 2016

Everyone at Dr Rush's office makes me feel very welcome and comfortable. I have been seeing Dr Rush for several years now and would not think about switching. Even though I have moved several miles away, I still continue to use Dr Rush. He always explains everything clearly and makes sure that I am satisfied before ending an appointment. I would highly recommend him. I know you will be very happy with his services.

November 25th, 2016

Dr rush is very professional and very thourough

October 18th, 2016

Same Day Appointment

I recently called to get in to see the Dr. and was given an appointment the same day. The Dr. and staff are always pleasant, professional and courteous. They always treat you like family. I highly recommend Dr. Rush to my family and friends.

September 18th, 2016

My Doctor

I like going to Dr. Rush the whole staff is just great you get in fast very seldom do I have to wait very long and the care I get there is first class .

September 6th, 2016

great doctor someone who cares

August 23rd, 2016

Dr. Rush cares about your health PERIOD!!!

I've had several Doctors through the years, but not one of them rarely shock me when they answer a question of mine that I have even forgotten that I have asked, that's what it is like at Doctor Rush's office. He and his staff communicate greatly together, they don't miss anything, and are always professional, polite, and respectful of my general health. If you need a great team of medical professionals, then you just found them. You can count on Dr. Christopher Rush, and his team.

August 17th, 2016

I was so impressed with the staff at this office that I now have both brothers and several extended family members who go there. I have never had a bad visit.

August 15th, 2016

Dr. Rush has been my primary for a long time . . .he and his staff are always professional and pleasant.