Dr. Christopher Russell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 20th, 2014
Terrible Experience
Terrible. Rude, insensitive and had no idea about my rare disease, which would be ok if he admitted it, but Instead he said I was "making it up." Didn't know how to read an MRA, was insensitive to my symptoms and completely arrogant. Accomplished nothing except remind me that there are a lot of doctors out there that don't really care about their patients well being.

February 6th, 2014
Almost tricked
I was pleasantly surprised with my visit. I made an appt at the MS center and didn't think about who they assigned me to. Later while searching for reviews of the center I noticed Dr Russels reviews on here or rather the lack there of. There were only a few, they weren't enthusiastic and one was very bad. None of the other sites had many either and one of the reviews kept popping up in all of them, the cynic in me thought that was a shill or planted reveiw. I actually tried to switch my appt to a different doctor. I've had awful experiences lately with doctors for my MS and I couldn't bear the thought of being shoved out the door again after handing over a fistfull of cash I honestly thought I would get violent with the next Dr that did that. Well they didn't return my call about swapping and I just went because I can't walk and needed to see someone. I'm glad I did. He was actually one of the best Dr's I've ever seen. He was extremely courteous, wasn't a schmooze artist or full of crap, he listened very well, he ACTUALLY SAT AND TALKED WITH ME, unlike the other **sholes I've seen lately, and he was very knowledgable and informative. I plan on staying with him. I don't normally write reviews for anything but I honestly felt like he not only deserved it but really I felt like he didn't get a fair shake on the internet. I didn't want anyone else to think what I did and decide not to see him. Great guy, great Dr.

November 3rd, 2012
Doctor works at MS CENTER but tells me things that the MS Association of America says are not true. He is NOT a good doctor and is constantly contradicting what is understood to be commonplace for MS.

May 6th, 2009
I question the accuracy of this listing. Dr. Russell is an excellent doctor with superior credentials. (GA Tech undergrad, Emory Medical School and Emory Internship/Residency/Fellowship.)